Wed, Jun 01|
Panel discussion "MHolzBauRL: When is proof of applicability required?"
How to deal with deviations in terms of process technology and whether a proof of applicability is required due to the deviating planning, we want to talk to experts on the basis of concrete implementation details from planning practice in timber construction.
Zeit & Ort
Jun 01, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+2
Über die Veranstaltung
"MHolzBauRL: When is proof of applicability required?"
This exemplary question concerns us on many levels.
We have the feeling that there is a need or potential for discussion among many stakeholders.
hhpberlin would like to invite you to take part in our panel discussion with verifiers, auditors and officials.
- Heidrun Bombach, DIBt Berlin
- Heike Hohmann, Office for Building Regulations and Building Construction, Hamburg
- Jean de Dieu Nsabimana, Office for Building Regulations and Building Construction, Hamburg
- Karsten Hagemann, Ministry for Infrastructure and Digital, Saxony-Anhalt
- dr Mandy Peter, test expert for fire protection, Munich
- Matthias Thiemann, test engineer for fire protection, Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Jochen Zehfuss, iBMB TU Braunschweig
Your moderator: Dina Pedrotti, hhpberlin, Munich
You can take the knowledge with you for your daily work in the implementation of wood and wood-hybrid buildings.
Interesting for whom: Everyone involved in the planning and construction process, from the timber contractor to the top construction supervisor.
This event is free of charge and takes place via Microsoft Teams.