§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is hhpberlin Ingenieure für Brandschutz GmbH, Otto Ostrowski Straße 5, 10249 Berlin, email@example.com. You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
- IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here from us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the previously mentioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. Providing further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation, for example, by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in (3) and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletter, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every e-mail or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 7 Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). goo gle Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/ terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/ policies/privacy.
§8 Social Media
1. Use of social media connections
(1) We currently use the following connections to social media providers: Linkedin and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the provider. You can identify the provider by the marking on the box above his initials or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the provider.
(3) The provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider to exercise this right. Via the connection options, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and can make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for us is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. B. link the page, the provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection notices:
a) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
b) Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
2. AddThis bookmarking
(1) Our websites also contain AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins enable you to set bookmarks or share interesting content with other users. With the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(2) Via these plug-ins, your Internet browser establishes a direct connection to the AddThis servers and, if applicable, to the selected social network or bookmarking service. The recipients receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer and the data specified under § 3 of this declaration. This information is processed on AddThis's servers in the USA. [We have entered into standard data protection clauses with AddThis.]. If you send content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a connection can be established between your visit to our website and your user profile on the relevant network. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves this data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right.
(4) If you do not wish to participate in this process, you can object to data collection and storage at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with effect for the future: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out . Alternatively, you can set your browser so that it prevents cookies from being set.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be obtained from: AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Road, Sweet 300, Vienna , VA 22182, USA, www.addthis.com/privacy.
§9Wix.com Ltd. ("wix")
To provide our online offer, we use various services (server hosting, website construction kit, Wix Apps Market) from Wix.com Ltd., Namal 40, Tel Aviv, Israel
a cloud-based online platform for building HTML5 websites and mobile websites. Website Builder allows you to integrate features developed by Wix or third parties into your own website.
The so-called "WixHive" API technology allows Wix and third-party providers to exchange all contact and usage data collected via the apps built into our website. In this way, Wix has access to your data that you voluntarily provide to us via these apps (e.g. forms), as well as to the data that the app providers automatically collect via cookies and other tracking technologies, and when contacting the web server of Your browser will be transmitted to the providers. Wix stores your data received via the WixHive API on us a name for our Wix user account. However, Wix may access and use data collected and stored across User Sites via the WixHive API as necessary to provide and improve its Services.
Wix is responsible for personal information it receives under Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to third parties as described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Wix remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents it engages to process personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Wix can demonstrate that Wix is not was responsible for the cause of the damage.
You can find out how Wix handles your data ("users of users") in the Wix data protection guidelines, under points 6, 8, 12, 13.
§10 Data processing in the context of registering for events and for applications
On our website we offer you the opportunity to book participation in events. For this we use the technical solution "Eventbrite", which is operated by Eventbrite, Inc., 155 5th Street, Floor 7, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
Eventbrite has representation for the purpose of European data protection legislation. This is Eventbrite NL BV located at Silodam 402, 1013AW, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. When you register for an event, you will be redirected to the Eventbrite website. Eventbrite collects personal data. Eventbrite then transmits this data to us as the organizer. In order to register for an Eventbrite event, it is necessary for you to transmit the following data to Eventbrite Inc.:
Name first Name
Characteristics of the access device and/or browser
As the organiser, Eventbrite gives us access to the above data of the participants of the booked event. We use the data for the purposes of preparing for and following up on the booked events. In addition, registered participants will receive information about the booked event and our contact options by email before and after the booked event.
The data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Eventbrite stores personal data on servers in the USA. To ensure that EU personal data can be lawfully transferred to servers in the US, Eventbrite adheres to the Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal data.
Eventbrite is committed to protecting personal data. To this end, Eventbrite has implemented a number of security measures, the implementation of which is constantly monitored. For more information on Eventbrite's comprehensive security and privacy practices, see the Eventbrite Security Policies at www.eventbrite.com/security
§11 Usercentrics Consent Management Platform
We use the Usercentrics consent management service.
(1) Processing company:
Sendlinger Strasse 7, 80331 Munich, Germany
(2) Data Processing Purposes
Compliance with Legal Obligations
storage of consent
(3) Technologies Used
(4) Data Attributes
Consent "Yes" or "No"
Log File Data (IP (anonymized))
(5) Data Collected
This list contains all (personal) data collected by or through the use of this service.
The website request URLs and the website page path are data collected via the tag logger. The taglogger is always active and keeps track of which technologies are active. Users only have access to this data if the tag logger function has been activated for them. Data is transmitted even if the function is not activated.
Anonymized IP address
Opt-In and Opt-Out Data
Date and time of the visit
Request URLs of the webpage
Page path of the website
(6) Legal Basis
The legal basis for the processing of personal data required by Art. 6 I 1 GDPR is listed below.
Article 6 Paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR
(8) Place of Processing
European Union (consent database is located in Belgium)
(9) Retention Period
The consent data (given consent and withdrawal of consent) are kept for three years. A data export takes place after the end of the contract.
(11)Data protection officer of the processing company
Below you will find the e-mail address of the data protection officer of the processing company.
(12) Further information and opt-out